B&F Whiskey Society is a Non-Profit organization with members who love Whisk(e)y. Our goal is to support local businesses and distilleries and expand knowledge of all things Whisk(e)y to whomever is interested. We host both in-person and virtual events. Currently we are doing monthly events where the Whisk(e)y can be picked up from the host restaurant in Baltimore for virtual or in-person events.
If you would like to subscribe to our mailing list please use this link:
If you would like to subscribe and join the society the cost is $60 to be a member. Please use this link:
What does membership get you?
1) A Glencairn Mixer (AKA Canadian Whiskey Glass) with the BHT logo and the Society name engraved on the opposite side. (A $25 value)
2) 10%-20% off all tastings for a year
3) First right of refusal on limited tastings/limited releases
4) Access to special events- We have several concepts in mind including special Distillery tours, … (once things open up a little more)
5) We will also be doing some special things over the next year for members only. In fact, some of you may have heard that Bear has a special “bear”rel aging out at Dragon Distillery in Frederick, MD. All members will get a free sample of the results and a lucky few will have a chance to acquire bottles from the limited release. In addition, members will get 3 1 OZ samples of Dragon Distilleries: Basilisk Bourbon, Dragon Dog's Frederick Rye (was it named after Bear?), and OwlBear Oat Whiskey...
Note: We are currently unable to ship alcohol. All tastings/membership benefits must be picked up at the host restaurant in Baltimore.